Friday, January 1, 2010

Sisters

Because we're up here in Montana for New Years I get to see my pretty sisters everyday.
Then I get to take their pictures.
Here they are. Pretty girls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mary is only 18.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lisa is 21, and almost a graduate of college, and almost totally gone from America. I will cry when she leaves us.
I can't believe she wants to leave us!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is Kathryn pretending to be a sad little kitty.

Photobucket
Is she the cutest 4 year old in the world? The answer is yes. She is also, of course, the smartest.

2 comments:

Nana B said...

I love the photos, I got a digital picture frame for Christmas so I am stealing lots of photos to put into it.

Anonymous said...

Becky, these pictures are quite incredible! I loove the pictures of your little sisters. Priceless. Good luck with "Tandem Bike Photography" - great name by the way ;)