Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ryan + Kathryn: Enagaged!

This photoshoot was actually really fun. We went out to Utah Lake, which was frozen solid, and
we really just played around.
In some of these pictures the background was so washed out that it looked like they were in a
strange studio, but I hardly did any editing to the above picture.
Then we went to the apple orchards up by Stone Castle, where there were tons of deer. Some of
the pictures even have them in the background.



See the little deer right in the middle?

2 comments:

Polly said...

Is this Lauren's brother? I love the 3rd picture down where you can see their faces. I like the rest too, the first one is really fun!

Unknown said...

Wow! Awesome style! I love your photography. These images are perfect, I'm sure the lucky couple adore them so much!

I've had a peep at your other shoots and I am so envious! I wish I was as good as you!

Have a fab week, I'll be back here again

xoxo