Friday, March 12, 2010

Tyler + Jessica: ENGAGED!

Tyler and I have had a few classes together at BYU and when I found out he was engaged I insisted on taking their pictures.
Aren't they sweet? I love their balloon bouquet! Sadly, with all those trees we lost a good balloon or two. The bouquet used to be a bit more colorful....

The shoot was cut short when sun started to set and I couldn't help but complain a bit about the light, but I should have held my tongue! The lighting turned out unbelievably perfect in many of these photos, don't you think?






The ones above and below are two of my favorites! It was so windy that Jessica kept become tangled up in the balloon strings





1 comment:

Polly said...

Good job Beckster! Some good ones here. About the lighting, it isn't called the golden hour for nothing. The shot of the ring on the balloons is well done. The one where they are jumping is cute because it doesn't look like they jumped, but they are acutally floating. I wish the dude had some balloons in that one. Did you use the 7D?

Dad